Search the forum,

Discuss It's the wife's fault! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rad2474

Primed the floor in my utility room then self levelled it on sat. So this morning i'm setting out and the wife's yak yak yak. Any once i'd set out i got stuck in and because of her yapping i'd forgot to prime the floor again before tiling it,let's hope there's no reaction and they all come back up seem's ok up to now.

R

Rad2474

No wasn't dusty,lovely smooth surface after using my spiked roller for the first time. Still the wife's fault,she's been sacked as project manager.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

doug boardley

Mrs Doug took the kids for a 3 hour walk today, to let me get kitchen floor tiled, she's a love:thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 9966

Hubby thinks it's my fault that my foot was in the way when he dropped a semi-full wheelie bin on it this afternoon...:yikes: he says it's not broken :prrr:

D

Deleted member 9966

yes doug, the wheelie bin, half full with soil he had dug (pardon the pun) out of the back garden this afternoon. I was :incazzato:and :mad2:

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Wife says it was my fault that I never started out bathroom tody............ffs, I've had a hard week......"give me a chuffing break woman":incazzato::incazzato:

Reply to It's the wife's fault! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen