Search the forum,

Discuss It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

in the pictures yes, but bosch has three levels of luminosity
and it was set to 2, I realized now with the application
that I installed on my smartphone.

Screenshot_20180616-122856_Levelling Remote.jpg

I

Italy

It’s for filling external mitres. (This I had understood)
Extreme is adhesive. (
yes, but epoxy, so with the right dose of hardener,
you might tentere)
Can it be coloured? (what do you use now as a coloring agent?)
marc, it's just my guess
I do not know the practice of mitres, the only doubt I have.
remains the coarse grain of the extreme, not the end like the one used by the marble workers.

O

Old Mod

marc, it's just my guess
I do not know the practice of mitres, the only doubt I have.
remains the coarse grain of the extreme, not the end like the one used by the marble workers.
The open mitre is grouted with resin, when cured polish to finish. It helps protect edge from damage. It is not used to adhere mitre together. We stick mitred edge to substrate with tile adhesive and over fill.
The excess adhesive is removed and taken back 2-3mm inside mitre edge. When set, fill mitre with resin.
The only time resin may be used to adhere is when creating down turn on counter top, stronger hold than tile adhesive.

O

Old Mod

The problem with gluing mitre together with full epoxy resin is that if there is substrate movement, instead of just joint opening up to be re filled, the epoxy resin is so strong it can tear tile instead of joint opening.

Reply to It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen