Search the forum,

Discuss If it wasnt for Tilers Forums ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

If it wasnt for Tilers Forums there i are things i wouldnt know or tools i wouldnt have never known available.
For me, i wouldnt have know about the Fein machine.

My dad was all excited this morning when he announced he had seen the mother of all Rubi cutters....The mighty TX900 !!! he felt a little less excited when i told him about the TX1200 :lol:

When he asked how i knew so much i said about the forums it was then i realised how much info is available here. Tilers Forums is the Encyclopedia of the Tiling world.... So ...The question is

If it wasnt for Tilers Forums...(insert your part here)

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Ooooo,

If it wasn't for tilers forums I'd

Extended my knowledge of products out there.
Have less confidence speaking to clients.
Not have met @Bri and gained a cheap rail saw.
Not have done the Shluter course or met @whitebeam
Not have decided to do my EWPA to gain a CSCS Card.
Not have gained more experience by working in London for 18 months.

And most of all I wouldn't have met Marc, @3_fall. Someone I consider a very good mate. Who as helped me out no end, taught me invaluable information, methods and advice with regards to tiling. Who I think has not only helped me become a better tiler, but a better geezer too!

Reply to If it wasnt for Tilers Forums ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them. Price seems good for the tiles I need, but I need a large number of porcelain tiles for an external...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.