Search the forum,

Discuss If it wasnt for Tilers Forums ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Perry

Neale i can only just carry my tx90 the 1200 no chance would have to employ somebody just to carry it :pete

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm bumping this. This is a good thread.

If it wasn't for tilersforums, what wouldn't you know about that's helped you out?

L

lizzardtong

If not tf i would probably have a girlfriend and i would have time for socialasing but because of you lot i enjoy my work so much that i havnt got time for anything else.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
Ooooo,

If it wasn't for tilers forums I'd

Extended my knowledge of products out there.
Have less confidence speaking to clients.
Not have met @Bri and gained a cheap rail saw.
Not have done the Shluter course or met @whitebeam
Not have decided to do my EWPA to gain a CSCS Card.
Not have gained more experience by working in London for 18 months.

And most of all I wouldn't have met Marc, @3_fall. Someone I consider a very good mate. Who as helped me out no end, taught me invaluable information, methods and advice with regards to tiling. Who I think has not only helped me become a better tiler, but a better geezer too!

Reply to If it wasnt for Tilers Forums ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen