Discuss I want a new van in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I was getting around 4000 miles on a tank of adblue to begin with, I thought it was faulty at first but it gradually improved.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
120 Business + as it adds air con.

D

Dumbo

If I had the money I would get one with a auto box I know merc used to one but I don't know if anybody does now
Also consider dead locks. More so with some vehicles than others . As for fitting it out look at van racking group on Facebook

S

Spare Tool

Got the dealocks fitted on the custom, used an independent locksmith was £160.. I've racked mine out in 18mm ply built around the tools and boxes for a snug fit....ply does have its uses after all :) Also worth getting gap insurance on a new van..:thumbsup:

acaciaguy

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Got the dealocks fitted on the custom, used an independent locksmith was £160.. I've racked mine out in 18mm ply built around the tools and boxes for a snug fit....ply does have its uses after all :) Also worth getting gap insurance on a new van..:thumbsup:

Which size custom do you have?

S

Spare Tool

Which size custom do you have?
SWB low roof...it fits a 8x4 in corner to corner long as you don't run the racking right across bulkhead..
wp_ss_20190322_0001.png

acaciaguy

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Andy. Nice set up. Are you saying that the only way to get 8 x 4 in the SWB is to have it diagonally across the van and not straight in ?

S

Spare Tool

Thanks for the reply Andy. Nice set up. Are you saying that the only way to get 8 x 4 in the SWB is to have it diagonally across the van and not straight in ?
Correct, they're about 6 inches too short cuz the bulkhead is angled out...silly I know and hadn't realized till I tried to get a pboard in straight...no probs corner to corner though.

Reply to I want a new van in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks