Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss I want a new van in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

acaciaguy

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
It has to be able to fit 8 x 4 in it comfortably as well as the general kit. Any thoughts. Advice greatly appreciated

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
I’ve got a 17 plate LWB Renault Trafic, i did moan at the start of my ownership but it’s actually a really versatile van.
And it only cost ÂŁ10900 plus vat pre reg from Renault Retail, and came with 3 years 2 months warranty and roadside assistance.
Had it valued recently at ÂŁ9300 plus vat with 18000 miles on it. :)

I find it best to buy at Christmas as the deals can be really good.;)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Not really , it's down to budget , can't think there are many bad vans being made nowadays
It's usually more the engines to be fair. Those cross-over ones when two brands go quids in on one model but both name it as their own can suck.

But then again some rock as a result I guess so that wasn't helpful at all lol

S

Spare Tool

Got a brand new pre registered transit custom in April, 50 miles on the clock, manufacturers warranty from pre registered date, was registered in Oct last year...ÂŁ6k cheaper than brand band new :thumbsup:

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
That sounds like a great deal. Will have a look. What were your original moanings about ?

Small things like the DAB radio reception and coming out of a Transit Custom it didn’t have the insulated bulkhead and that it ran on adblue.

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Nearly all run on that now don't they?

Yeah I think they do.

It seemed to use more in the first 10000 miles than in the last 8000.

S

Spare Tool

I'm on 1500 miles and haven't had a warning to put any adblue in yet...sure sales woman (might be wrong) told me about every 7000 miles needs filling up..

Reply to I want a new van in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock