Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss I want a new van in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

OP
acaciaguy

acaciaguy

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Nice
Same with my traffic and my old transporter, so if you want to slide sheets straight in . LWB

Having had a look around there isn’t the amount / value as there is with the swb vans. I’m happy to go in diagonally or to roof rack them. Thank you very much for the advice.

Wayne Brown

TF
Arms
Reaction score
This is another option bud ?

IMG_20190727_161007.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190727-223038.png
    Screenshot_20190727-223038.png
    526.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
F

Flintstone

Looks a decent deal deal on a new van. Transit custom or vivaro, traffic, I've had both and they both have there plus and minus but they are very similar. I like to own a motor so bought mine when it was 3 years old.

Picture removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
D

Dumbo

Looks a decent deal deal on a new van. Transit custom or vivaro, traffic, I've had both and they both have there plus and minus but they are very similar. I like to own a motor so bought mine when it was 3 years old.

Picture removed.
I also like to own .
Looked at lease it all seems to add up but I somehow think they are doing me .

U

Unused Account 1

Ive looked at a few ,think im going to get a combo sportive 14 16 plate ,good luck

Cranbrook

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I'm on the hunt for a van too, but I prefer automatics and it seems there's not many auto vans to choose from

B

Bill

The 'New' Peugeot thingy that Vivaro and Citroen are in cahoots with has a good auto version........... they look smart but have less space - probably great for tile.

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Just been checking out the new VW Transporter 6.1, now that looks like a sweet van.
Bit pricey I bet though...

J

Just Rizzle

i have a merc 111lwb have a rack in where i can get 20 sheets of 6 mm ply just below the roof line and above all my kit. its a 2.15 diesel and i get about 35 mpg and dose a ton with ease ,probably why only 35. like driving a car thinking of getting another for my son the 3ltr sports auto looks really good. some bargins on gumtree
if you get a transit get your looks changed as there easy to break into know several people who have had there tools taken and had to fork out a fortune to get set up again

Reply to I want a new van in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
chris14498
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock