Search the forum,

Discuss I need to identify a tile. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

onebdi

-
Reaction score
Hi, newbie here who is re-tiling a pub kitchen, The vast majority of the tiles are white and despite the wonky walls, the tiles are going up okay, but....around the corner is a seventies disaster! I don't want to have to completely re-tile this area but several of the tiles are cracked and broken. Can anyone help me to find replacements? Please see attached photos. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 20191124_220520.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 20191124_220512.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 17

onebdi

-
Reaction score
Thanks Albert, at least I know more than I did before asking! Fortunately Lucky is my middle name, however, Un, is my first name! I will keep delving the deepest recces of the interweb until I find some.

onebdi

-
Reaction score
That was the most efficient tiling job ever! I replaced the 7 broken tiles and managed to cut every single broken tile to replace broken half tiles. Looks brilliant.....if you imagine its 1978! Thanks so much for all your help, gentleman; I really could not have done it without you.

Reply to I need to identify a tile. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey everyone. Hope you are well. I want to learn how to tile and do a fairly basic bit of...
Replies
Views
Hello, this is my first post so here goes, advice needed. It was decided that I should renovate...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen