Search the forum,

Discuss How will 4G networking effect fixed line rental. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

You had me worried for a minute there, saw the 'fixed' bit and I thought it was a new adhesive that would allow me to tile 16 times faster:yikes:

U

user123

Yes, I heard it too, just now on the news... using the 'old' analog tv networks - everything is changing so fast, isn't it ... kind of scary and exciting at the same time - just 20 years ago, or less? I had no mobile phone nor did I suffer from internet addiction, and now I am keen to have it all, let's face it, for next to no expense and instantly available wherever I am - so from that point of view this is good news as far as I understand it as the push is toward faster and cheaper, but time will tell. I try not to think about my dependency on the internet in the day to day running of my life ... but I rather swim with it, even if keeping things as simple and suitable to my needs as possible rather than miss out on being current with all the opportunities that come with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to How will 4G networking effect fixed line rental. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen