Currently reading:
How to Set Out Around Bath With Shower

Discuss How to Set Out Around Bath With Shower in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

Fiesta14

Hi

Having a go at wall tiling for the first time but need a pointer before I start. Could someone please give me an idea of how to set out tiles around a bath that also has a thermostatic shower at one end. The shower unit has two pipe tails which have to be tiled around. Do I start at the pipes and work from there or start on the long wall and nibble or drill the tiles as needed when I get to the pipes. The ceramic tiles are 200 x 250 x 6.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Matt

Reply to How to Set Out Around Bath With Shower in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.