Search the forum,

Discuss Holding them Rogue wire end down in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com.

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Widnes
I've just read a post and the idea of using a hot glue gun to stick them down sounds like a good idea but before that I was think about stapling some render mesh over it its about £25 for a 50m roll which is 1m wide so effectively it's 50sqm and its gonna add a massive amount of strength to the screed isn't it ? obviously this only works if ur using a orbry/wedi type backer what do u fellas think am I a mad man or a genius lol

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Widnes
Screenshot_2016-07-25-18-22-19.png

Reply to Holding them Rogue wire end down in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen