Search the forum,

Discuss Help! Looking For Halcon Elegance Decor Crema Tiles (cream With Gold Mosaic) in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

S

Sarah Dickson

Hi everyone,

I am looking for some Halcon Elegance decor crema tiles (Cream with Gold Mosaic) in or to be shipped to the UK.
Please see link attached and also image:

Eleganse | Акваколор

HalconCeramicas AMB ELEGANCE 24X68

Do you know of anywhere that I can get them. I'm guessing they may be discontinued?

I'm having trouble finding any tiles which are gold or have gold detailing on them, if anyone knows of any then please let me know as I have been trawling the Internet for hours with not much luck.

Thanks for any help

image.jpg

Reply to Help! Looking For Halcon Elegance Decor Crema Tiles (cream With Gold Mosaic) in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen