Search the forum,

Discuss Hello in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Cris

TF
Reaction score
Hey guys and girls, its about time i stopped this lurking business and introduced myself to this awesome forum. Ive been tiling on and off for over 20 years, first 5 years trade tiling for a construction firm (kitchens and bathrooms) IMO prob the best learning curve into the trade... but would NEVER go back to it. Most insist on too many shortcuts to get job done asap and pay usually crap haha (looking back i cringe at some of the jobs ive done.

These days i tile for extra income around my full time job, all my work comes from Facebook and word of mouth which suits me just fine. Never had a callback on dodgy workmanship... so after saying that i can prob expect a phone call soon. Sods law and all that. Not ashamed to say im still learning the trade, theres always something new ive never come across on some jobs. Whenever i do get stuck there has pretty much always been an answer on this great forum from the wealth of knowledge that u guys offer.

Some of my hates are black grout and certain fussy customers. like the one that wanted all screwheads on sockets on a kitchen splashback to be horizontal

Likes include washboy grouting bucket (sorts out black grout problem)....and level floors

Reply to Hello in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen