Discuss Happy new year in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

party-100.GIF
to all

andyq

TF
Reaction score
happy new year and all the best for 2014, lets hope its keeps us all busy well into 2015 and with clients who appreciate what we do!

cheers all and all the very best

Last edited:
O

Old Mod

Happy New Year to everyone,
hope today is just the start of a very lucky and prosperous year for you all.
Good luck.
Marc.

Reaction score
Happy New Year everyone, Seems quite a few fixers are taking a few extra days off, We started back Thursday 2nd and it was mostly retail folk in.

Lets hope 2014 is a good year for all.

O

Old Mod

Happy New Year everyone, Seems quite a few fixers are taking a few extra days off, We started back Thursday 2nd and it was mostly retail folk in.

Lets hope 2014 is a good year for all.
Days off! Huh! If only, I've only managed four in total, not even Sundays this month! Yeah I know I shouldn't moan, but I am haha
be kool if everyone had a good year!

Reply to Happy new year in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024 FROM TILERS FORUMS! Do you have any new year resolutions? I'm thinking:-...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
UK Pro tiling training has been running pro tiling courses for over 18 years and been a member...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I want to tile over a completely new floor. New floor joists have been installed with...
Replies
Views
We have been a member on the tilers forums pretty much from the start in 2006, we are one of the...
Replies
Views
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley