Search the forum,

Discuss HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN TJ in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

Thank you all!
Yes I’am now an official pensioner and will be taking things a lot quieter from today ( at least for the next 2 weeks).
Age is just a number so as I’am fit enough to continue with the job I enjoy, then nothing really changes.
I’am fortunate to be able to concerntrate my time on geometrics and over the last few years swimming pools, and therefore lighter work than those large format tiles.
When I joined this Tilers Forum in February 2009 I didn’t think I’d still be around here in 2018! What I said on my introduction then is still true - from that great American Tiler Kevin Costner ‘ if you build it they will come’ and whether it be for 1 bit of information or indeed just to say ‘Good Morning’ thousands have been and many have stayed - Enjoy!
www.timelesstilingsolutions.com
Timeless John.

I

Italy

Thank you all!
Yes I’am now an official pensioner and will be taking things a lot quieter from today ( at least for the next 2 weeks).
Age is just a number so as I’am fit enough to continue with the job I enjoy, then nothing really changes.
I’am fortunate to be able to concerntrate my time on geometrics and over the last few years swimming pools, and therefore lighter work than those large format tiles.
When I joined this Tilers Forum in February 2009 I didn’t think I’d still be around here in 2018! What I said on my introduction then is still true - from that great American Tiler Kevin Costner ‘ if you build it they will come’ and whether it be for 1 bit of information or indeed just to say ‘Good Morning’ thousands have been and many have stayed - Enjoy!
www.timelesstilingsolutions.com
Timeless John.
you wrote your obituary? ;)

Reply to HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN TJ in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
Small quantity of 20 x 31.6 in white required to replace broken tiles.
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen