Search the forum,

Discuss Had Gary the Rubi rep in at work today, 45° trowel opinions ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
I think he is on here as he is on the TTA board. He very much rates these trowels and apparently zee germans have been bending old trowel combs over for 25 years to obtain a true 6,8,10...12mm bed !

Has anyone used them before and what are your opinions ? I was dubious until we had a chat about them and am keen to try them, could this be the end of the normal trowel ?

S

Spud

we are going to do a test on the testing thread with several types of trowel we can use test 45 degree one if you like

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
That would be a good idea Gary as no in depth reply has been had as of yet. I can see what Gary means by 10 not being 10 etc due to the angles. Once the adhesive companies cotton on to them and start to push them (more adhesive being used) they may get more 'airtime'.

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
HAHAHA I tried today for a t shirt, a trowel and anything that was free. He did a blow before I could harass him for the jacket I spied in the van haha.

S

Spud

do you have his phone number? perhaps he would like to come down and do the test with us

Reply to Had Gary the Rubi rep in at work today, 45° trowel opinions ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen