Discuss had a bad day!!!! in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

P

Protilers

Evening all.......

went to my job in Notting hill today.....total disaster!!!!..........hheheheheheheee

the architect decided that my "mat well" was too large.......I always make them the size of the swing of the door..........(open the door fully and make a mark!).......I thought this was standard.....
the only time this has been different is if the mat well needs to be bigger!!!!!!!.......like in an office block and there is loads of footfall.....what with snow and all!............

I told the architect we could be opening a can of worms.........he said it will "look" better!....

anyway....I had to break out some cuts:

IMG_1922_zpsfb5b034c.jpg

now the door needs to be trimmed to accommodate the tiles plus a wetherbar can not be fitted to the door and that means the outside step has to be raised by 20mm...........

one course of tiles to look better and about £2000 worth of labour and materials to correct all the errors brought about by adding a single row of tile!!!!

hehhehehehhehheheeee........

then they filled the drains up to "test" the system (put to much water in the drains!) and flooded the downstairs toilet......water was pouring in from the soil stack and the 1"1/4 basin waste pipe!!!....hehehheheheeheehhee...

tomorrow is another day!!!!!

hehehehehehe

Lee

Reply to had a bad day!!!! in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks