Search the forum,

Discuss Grout Stain in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

matt_sx

Hi all

I'm a DIY :smilewinkgrin:

Our kitchen floor is tiled with ceramic? fake slate tiles, grouted a charcoal colour which is quite a bit lighter than the tile

After a few years of abuse from various spillages the grout is stained in patches a darker colour

Wondering if there is a product that would stain all the grout darker so it didn't look patchy?

Any advice welcome

Matt

T

Terry Cottar

The above is all i'm interested in !!

Thank you

Enrich N Seal usually works but you will have to clean all the existing grout first. Then a way to tell is to put some oliuve oil in the grout joint if it gives you the colour you want then the enrich n seal will do that permanently

tel

Reply to Grout Stain in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen