Discuss Grout lines in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Hi everyone anybody know how i can thin a groutline please

15906008252536428602879135401779.jpg

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
That's how this is pieced together, you can figure the rest from seeing that. They may have been butt jointed though and filled in with grout. I done a similar wall

20200527_202230.jpg

Reaction score
Yeah i did it lol my brother wanted me to grout it again and if im honest should have left it but would like to try and thin the lines out

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Oh right apologies, I actually thought that Thin a grout line was a typo for a find a grout line.

To make it thinner? You can't unless you think you have excess grout stuck over the joint?

Reply to Grout lines in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks