Search the forum,

Discuss Grout joint cleaning in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

TJ Smiler

For 8 years i have been using bits of old cardboard, pencil ends, spacers and wedges to clean out my tile joins. Or my finger which is now torn to shreds!!

But then i had a light bulb moment and took my tooth brush in to do the job........... Perfect remedy for this annoying job, one wipe with my trusty firm head Oral B brush and it was all done. Flick the adhesive off the end into your bucket and then keep your tooth brush in your sponge bucket. No mess at the end, no sore finger which the Mrs is happy about and a perfectly clean crack too (no pun intended lol)

Just though i'd share with you all.

Q

Qwerty

Funny how things like this suddenly pop into your head! I have had a toothbrush for this purpose in my tool kit since my first tiling job! Recently upgraded to a dedicated joint brush from Tradetiler.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396077354.816749.jpg

G

Gazzer

I have one of those brushes but it wore rather quickly on the one edge. Cleans the joints out ok though.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TJ Smiler

Funny how things like this suddenly pop into your head! I have had a toothbrush for this purpose in my tool kit since my first tiling job! Recently upgraded to a dedicated joint brush from Tradetiler.

View attachment 58040

Oh no, i really thought i had invented the next big thing and was gonna make my millions and buy this forum!! bloody trade tlier haha

oh well i'm pretty sure someone on here would never have thought of it......we'll see mate

T

TJ Smiler

Are you pooing me..... Does that really say 70 sheets!! I am gob smacked mate :yikes:

T

TJ Smiler

HaHaHa Yeah i suppose i could do free p&p for forum members..... Mine come complete with a wrist strap so it can always be by your side.

By the way, i can't believe you are actually searching ebay for this stuff :lol:

Reply to Grout joint cleaning in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen