Search the forum,

Discuss Funny tales from the job in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Graham100

There must be a million funny stories out there. Just watched the blog about the dog eating the guys sponges. Classic. Often said I should write them down when they happen.

Mate of mine sells loft conversions. When explaining to a potential customer about the required head room, he explained that she had to have 2 metres at the top of the stairs.

She said 'what gas and electric?'

So come on there must be loads out there.:hurray:

D

doug boardley

called a mediterranean looking chap Amron for about two weeks on a job, it turned out he was from Burnley and when I'd asked him his name he replied "I'm Ron"

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
:lol:

You should have met Wivers. He had a few stories to tell, and did!

Anybody got his now story blog thing to hand?

S

ScottG13

My bro in law was working in a house (not a plumber may i add) , the waste pipe from a sink was leaking so he thought to give a hand he would start taking the u bend apart. While the customer was stood behind him he decided to tip the excess water....... down the sink! :mad2: Ha ha, he might as well have poured it on the floor and had it over with.

Reply to Funny tales from the job in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen