Search the forum,

Discuss Free Listings like yell.com in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

Ultimate Tiling

Hi,

I,m just starting to advertise online, and thought it might be helpful to me and others if we could compile a list of FREE listing sites.
While i know these are not always effective they are free so it only costs you 10 minutes of your time to fill in each form its worth it if you get a job from it.

To start the list ill put

1) Yell.com

2)Thompson Local

Please add to the list (i'm sure Dan can add one!):thumbsup:

O

Olz

I recently also added my details to

freeindex.co.uk, scoot and podline though i've been getting more calls and junk mail ever since i did.

D

Deleted member 1779

Is it really free to advertise with yell and thomson online? I never knew that

O

Olz

I dont think it's free to go in the thompson local, yell.com is even though they'll badger you to have a paid listing, yell.com listing goes in the yellow pages for your area when its next printed aswell. every little helps as they say.

Reply to Free Listings like yell.com in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen