Discuss FOR SALE - MARCRIST PG850 Pipe kit in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

A

Aston

hi

2nd item i am selling is a
New, Un-used Marcrist PG850 professional pipe kit... (post uo some pics tonight)

This retails for £389-00p and I am selling for £200-00p
I bought it from trade tiler last year but i have not used this kit yet and I am including a 'Curved marcrist angle grinder diamond blade' as a little extra.

here is the exact set on this link...Marcrist PG850 Full Piping Diamond Tile Drilling Kit | eBay

this is top quality kit and you get hundreds of holes in porcelain as opposed to 10-30 from your budget bits. there is 6 diamond bits 6mm 15mm 19mm
26mm 36mm 44mm and with the curved blade i am including, you pretty much have most areas sorted in a bathroom.

I can post this but obviously this will have to be added on to the selling price.
you would have to do a bank transfer before i post it....

thought id put it on here for a quick sale before seeing what it would pull in on ebay....this is a great price for this kit!!

pm , me if you are seriously interested ;0)

cheers
ed

A

Aston

heres some pictures ...

marcist box.jpg marcrist bits.jpg full kit.jpg marcrist 115mm curved blade.jpg

and a video clip but unfortunately theres no ray, gary or lee in it ;0)

[video=youtube;kJOV1zA2VCU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJOV1zA2VCU[/video]

A

Aston

quick update....
could admin please close this thread as the marcrist hole cutters have been sold...

Reply to FOR SALE - MARCRIST PG850 Pipe kit in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks