Search the forum,

Discuss For sale Fein Multimaster Top very light use in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Handy Manny

Afternoon all

As business continues to decline I need to sell some of my 'luxury' tools. First is my Fein Multimaster Top kit which is less than a year old and used on less then 5 jobs. Everything includes except for the semi circle cutting blade which broke.

£150 + £10 postage prefer by bank transfer, +£5 if by Paypal.

Click thumbnails for full size pics to see condition. Have sold items here before with no problems and happy buyers.

Thanks, Simon

T

The Handy Manny

Have to be first come first served so if you'd like to buy please PM me. Thanks, Simon

S

Stewart

I bought a spare RotoZip off Simon before christmas.... Came as advertised and was immaculate.....

G

Gazzer

I bought a spare RotoZip off Simon before christmas.... Came as advertised and was immaculate.....

Ditto the Marcrist drills I bought from Handy Manny, if anyone is concerned about buying from this guy, you need not worry.

Reply to For sale Fein Multimaster Top very light use in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen