Discuss Football thread 2017/2018 season in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

B

Blunt Tool

Newcastle very unlucky but Aberdeen were dreadful. Never mind heads up onto the next one!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Well, what can I say!!! Top of the league at Xmas and the last 10 years has proved a good omen as all clubs who have been in that position were promoted automatically.

Demolished Villa today with 3 clear penalties not given to us.

MOT

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Ah what a shame Villa, honeymoons over!

T

Time's Ran Out

Forest win 4-2!
For the neutral a good game to watch.
See 2 ex Newcastle players finding their level for Forest 2 goals for Colback and 1 with 1 assist for Murphy who was man of the match for me!

T

Time's Ran Out

Yes for 10 mins after half time then Forest made the extra man tell!
There’s some very young looking Leeds players so hopefully the last 2 games are just a blip for Leeds and they continue upwards. Badly let down by the sending off for that reckless tackle.

T

Time's Ran Out

Football spies!
A Leeds person was caught with binoculars, pliers and a change of clothes watching Derby County train yesterday!!
I think it was the Leeds tracksuit that gave him away.
Where was John Benton working yesterday?

Reply to Football thread 2017/2018 season in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks