Search the forum,

Discuss Fire near BAL, possibly. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
There's a fire on Newstead Industrial Estate a neighbours just told me. And the firemen have said they're unsure if the building has asbestos in it so are warning to shut all the windows just in case.

BAL is on that estate.

Not 100% certain if it's even there to be honest so I'll eat my food and go check it out in a minute.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Make sure it's fresh clean water in a clean bucket

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
It's not BAL panic over. It's the other end of the estate but it's only a few buildings away. All sorts of fire engines squirting it though so no need for the bucket. :)

Attachments

• IMG_1158.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 116
I

Ian

You're a proper nosey neighbour! Do yo go to neighbourhood watch meetings and gossip over the back fence with Phyliss next door? :lol:

Ps. Glad it's not BAL, they'd have to put their prices up to cover the insurance excess :lol:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
You're a proper nosey neighbour! Do yo go to neighbourhood watch meetings and gossip over the back fence with Phyliss next door? :lol:

Ps. Glad it's not BAL, they'd have to put their prices up to cover the insurance excess :lol:

You can see the smoke from my house so I had to go and check. lol

There's basically a road, a field, the canal, a field and some housing, and then the industrial estate where BAL is called Newstead Industrial Estate.

There are a couple of old factories on there that have long been closed and those have been set on fire before now. Thought if anything it would be them again but it does seem to be an active building of some form by the looks of it.

Feel sorry for anybody who is off work due to it that's for sure!

Reply to Fire near BAL, possibly. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen