Discuss Films and box sets recommendations? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
No spoliers pls going to hit all 5 in one go after next week's final episode. Watch Aquaman last night ,cheesy in parts, but entertaining as well

D

Dumbo

Blacklist starting again tonight , love the character of raymond reddington and James spader looks so different to those preppy looking characters he used to play when he was younger

Reaction score
Started watching Riviera Tuesday night still unsure , 4 episodes in to Chernobyl loving it .Anybody got any recommendation please

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
if anyone is into a good documentary i recommend Free Solo, its insane and will definitely give you some sweaty hands

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Topboy is good if anyone is after anything new. I had watched the originals years ago but a new season has came along on Netflix, the old and new are on there.

Also new Peaky Blinders available :D

O

Old Mod

Actually watched ‘Avengers Endgame’ yesterday, non stop entertainment start to finish.
Gotta love the revamp of Chris Hemsworth’s character, very funny.

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Actually watched ‘Avengers Endgame’ yesterday, non stop entertainment start to finish.
Gotta love the revamp of Chris Hemsworth’s character, very funny.

I watched it a couple weeks ago, luckily I decided to rewatch the previous movie to be up to date as it turned out I hadn't even seen it. That was also a great movie.

Noobmaster69 🤣🤣

Reply to Films and box sets recommendations? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks