Discuss Films and box sets recommendations? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

G

GoneGuy

Watched foreigner on Netflix other night good film based on the book ( the chinaman ) by Stephen leather which I read a few years ago

O

Old Mod

I watched it a couple weeks ago, luckily I decided to rewatch the previous movie to be up to date as it turned out I hadn't even seen it. That was also a great movie.

Noobmaster69 🤣🤣
Yeah the last few movies where everything starts to come together have to be watched closely, or you just don’t know who is who haha
But I don’t think you can dispute that Thanos is THE BADDEST villain of all time! 🤣

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Yeah the last few movies where everything starts to come together have to be watched closely, or you just don’t know who is who haha
But I don’t think you can dispute that Thanos is THE BADDEST villain of all time! 🤣

Yeah i'm not totally clued up on it all but i know you have to watch all the other marvel movies in an order for them all to tie in, i have a friend that reads into them all and is all clued up but i'm not that way swayed. Antman is a weird one for me 🤣

If there are any Danny Mcbride fans his new show The Righteous Gemstones is pretty good. anything he touches turns to comedy gold

D

Dumbo

I still think justice league would of been a better film if they had Russ abbot as cooperman and Bella emburg as blunderwoman

D

Dumbo

Just started watching treadstone this morning .
Anyone else watching it and is it any good ,
Picard is going on the watch list 24th jan

O

Old Mod

Just watched Star Trek Discovery on Netflix, 2 series, number 3 is currently filming and 4 is already commissioned.
Very enjoyable if you like Star Trek.
It’s basically a prequel to the original series when captain Pike run the enterprise.
[automerge]1579695098[/automerge]
It’s also currently running on E4
Sunday nights I think.

J

J Sid

I'm a trekee 😁 or was until the new lady came into my life. I enjoyed them 2 episodes 👍

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Better Call Saul season 5 end of Feb.

Reply to Films and box sets recommendations? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks