Discuss Films and box sets recommendations? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Has anybody seen the new avengers movie yet hearing mixed reviews on it need more feedback before spending my hard earned & wasting 3 hours of my life all feedback will be welcome

D

Dumbo

Has anybody seen the new avengers movie yet hearing mixed reviews on it need more feedback before spending my hard earned & wasting 3 hours of my life all feedback will be welcome
Wait until it comes out on sky cinema .
Only cost you're monthly , it will still be the same

L

LM

My son and his mates went to see it when it was released at midnight or there about, apparently it was outstanding but that is only one opinion that I’m gonna trust. I can’t wait to see it.

Reaction score
My youngest didn't enjoy it my 2nd lad want again last night to see it for the 2nd time he said it was good ,the buying of new tools is an easier choice than deciding on the wether or not to go and watch this film

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Sneaky Pete season 3 became available a couple days back if anyone is a fan. Its on Amazon Prime and also worth a watch :)

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
I need a new box set....... I'm up to date on most of them...
Any suggestions ?

Banshee is good if you haven't seen that? I can't comment on where to watch it though as its been a few years since I finished it.

Also if you were a Sons or Anarchy fan they have a spin off called Mayans, just one season so far

Reply to Films and box sets recommendations? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
andymtl24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks