Discuss Films and box sets recommendations? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

W

Waluigi

Saw Nocturnal Animals last night. Pretty good film. Jake Gyllenhall. No idea on the spelling. I rate him as an actor.

C

Concrete guy

Zero Dark Thirty on tonight on ITV.

Fact based film on the finding and elimination of Osama bin Laden.

Same director as The Hurt Locker.

It is excellent if you like this kind of thing.

Reaction score
Enjoyed Hurt locker but I didn't like Zero Dark Thirty thought it was the septic tanks trying proving that their the police of the world a bit like thunderbirds & international rescue,
Oops my mistake they've got an animated p**lock running their country or am I talking fake news on a lighter note 37HRS 20 MINS to GAME OF THRONES

T

Tile Shop

Just watched the new series Hanna, on Amazon Prime. Very good. Solid 9/10 from me.

Next on the list is a recap of the last season of Game Of Thrones then on to the two new episodes.... three if I don't get it done by the time the next one is aired.

Reply to Films and box sets recommendations? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks