Discuss Films and box sets recommendations? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Major box set binging ,John Wick 1 excellent the second average at best I believe the thirds on its way so not holding out for much there, Equalizer 2 not seen yet as for the last one I'm like a moth to light when it comes to bad films

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Just found the showbox app... binging on all sorts of stuff on there...

Reaction score
They convinced me to they would sort it out after I'd had what the considered was their all the whistle and bell homehub 6 previously they promised me the universe including the milky way & I got a bloody fredo instead , drops out all the time on my firestick , seriously thing of paying up the contract and going elsewhere

D

Dumbo

They convinced me to they would sort it out after I'd had what the considered was their all the whistle and bell homehub 6 previously they promised me the universe including the milky way & I got a bloody fredo instead , drops out all the time on my firestick , seriously thing of paying up the contract and going elsewhere
I would think if it's that bad you could just cancel .
Here is a tip for anybody on bt if you are phoning up to complain about your broadband and youdontwant to soeak to anybody off shore , when you are on the menu and it ask what you are phoning about say "leave bt" and you will speak to someone in uk .

W

WetSaw

My post was re showbox app, sorry for the confusion!

Do a speed test at www.testmy.net

Reply to Films and box sets recommendations? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks