Search the forum,

Discuss famous people you have met. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 1779

Kirsten O'Brian

(CBBC)

smile.jpg

Grabbed her and made her pose ! Shameless.....

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
My mrs just saw Johnathon Wilkes in Tesco lol - how weird is that. Saw the thread, moved it (grrrrr Diamond!) and then the mrs walks in with beers saying she's just followed him around the store (made me laugh, she proper gets star struck, if you can call Wilkes a star - Robbie Williams mate for those that don't know).

Very weird.

D

diamondtiling

My mrs just saw Johnathon Wilkes in Tesco lol - how weird is that. Saw the thread, moved it (grrrrr Diamond!) and then the mrs walks in with beers saying she's just followed him around the store (made me laugh, she proper gets star struck, if you can call Wilkes a star - Robbie Williams mate for those that don't know).

Very weird.

Sorry Dan, I always seem to put my threads in the wrong place, can I borrow a map please.

:20::20:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Sorry Dan, I always seem to put my threads in the wrong place, can I borrow a map please.

:20::20:

TilersForums WebSite Map. :D :D :D

lol - I think there might be a suprise for you coming up very soon mate. :) Nothing dodgy, something I think you'll like a lot. Think of it as a Christmas Prezzie from Dave, me and the mods (and elite members ;) ).

Dunno when Dave's giving you the prezzie though. Thought he might have given it you tonight.

U

united

I met David Beckham after a match it was just as he was breaking into the 1st team for United so he wasn't really well know then. Met a few footballers even had a coffee with the full Everton team a few months ago while delayed at heathrow.

This one will make you laugh... when I was about 12 I had to interview Don Goodman (Footballer) for a School paper. The interview was at the training ground and I had to do it while he was having a bath! ... Not what I want to see as a 12 year old :blush5:

C

Colour Republic

errr the Italian football team on a flight back from Milan, Brian Clough in a resturant (he was rude to my Dad whilst he got an autograph for me, Brian asked me my name and me being 7 years old my mouth dried up so my dad told him to which he said' I'm talking to the boy not you!" never liked him after that as your dad is your biggest hero) Eubank many times as I live in Brighton in fact quite a few in Brighton. Bianca in a resturant, Steve Foster lived next door to me (ex Brighton and Luton captain), Steve Coogan in a strip club:yikes:, the guy from a very famous acting family lived a few doors down from my first flat (damn what's his name!). a few more that I can't think of right now

D

diamondtiling

Gordon Banks about an hour ago, in my bank in Crewe signing footballs for Charity, you only had to give a donation and you got a signed umbro football. Thing was I only had £20's on me so it would have been an expensive ball. :yikes:

Ricky Tomlinson from The royal family at Liverpool John Lennon airport when we went to Barcelona and yes he did say "my a%%e" he was a really nice chatty bloke.

Duncan Ferguson in Cream nightclub years ago when he played for Everton, he was with Robbie Fowler and they were getting a lot of banter from some lads, they were shouting to him that he "cant do this, he cant do that, he is rubbish, blah blah blah"
From across the bar he took out a £50 pound note, lit it, used it to light his cigarette, and then said to them in his Scottish accent "none of you W$£^&%s can do that either" Hilarious to see a load of lads clambering for a £50 pound note burning away in an ashtray.

:lol:

phil lynott a long time ago when i was about 8
funny thing is i said to my dad he was a bit slurry and i didnt even know about boooze and drugs then

had to wait till i was ten

oh Cilla black nice but an absolute minger

Cyril regis a few times

Jonny briggs mike baldwin cant remember which is his real name played golf with him a few times

and

The god

Barry sheene

grhs

D

doug boardley

phil lynott a long time ago when i was about 8
funny thing is i said to my dad he was a bit slurry and i didnt even know about boooze and drugs then

had to wait till i was ten

oh Cilla black nice but an absolute minger

Cyril regis a few times

Jonny briggs mike baldwin cant remember which is his real name played golf with him a few times

and

The god

Barry sheene

grhs
saw thin lizy do their last gig, Reading Festival '83:thumbsup:

R

Rob Z

I went to see Willie Dixon in a small club (the place was a real dump actually) in 1985. I had two pitchers of beer in me and off I went in search of the bathroom...I stumbled down the back hallway and out came Willie Dixon from a back room where there were "some ladies". :) It's only because of the two pitchers of beer that I would think to do this, but I stuck out my hand and said "Mr Dixon, welcome to Charlottesville Virginia!" He shook my hand and said "Ahhowwhagowhahahowwow":lol:

If you aren't a fan of Chicago Blues, you might not know who Willie Dixon was. Here is is:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmZyNKBJ4pI[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to famous people you have met. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.