Search the forum,

Discuss Exterior Tiler / Paving in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

B

BlairVogue

Hi , looking for someone self employed who can work with me sometimes in south London.

Will have to be experienced in exterior tiles and experience laying paving, patios.

£***_£*** a day depending on experience , tools and communication.
I work around South east London mainly .
Please get in touch if your looking for work now and again or just give me your details and I can contact you when I have work .

Thanks a lot

PRICES REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Old Mod

I wanted to add. other words. but I do not find them
Take screen shot/photo Antonio, then u have for next time!
lol-031.gif

B

BlairVogue

no worries will delete it, i was not asking anyone from italy to contact me. just if there was any south londoners who wanted a bit of work to contact me .

O

Old Mod

no worries will delete it, i was not asking anyone from italy to contact me. just if there was any south londoners who wanted a bit of work to contact me .
Haha yeah we know mate, u'll have to excuse the mad Italian, he can't help himself. :)

Reply to Exterior Tiler / Paving in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen