Discuss Experienced Tiler Near Oxfordshire in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Hi,

Is there anyone out there looking for some free labour in the Oxfordshire area anytime from now until Christmas? I am free from Wednesday to Sunday. I am looking for either a tiler/bathroom fitter to help gain a little a experience in the trade, so someone will take a second a look at me for a job.

I hold a CS/CS card, level 2 and 3 plumbing NVQ and five years installation experience, I am going on a tiling course starting from 2nd August for 2 weeks to learn some of the basics, but I realise I will only scratch the surface and i would love some hands on experience with a professional.

I own my own tools and van if I need to travel to places. If anyone has any other ideas on how I can gain experience please could you share with me.

Thanks guys

Joshua Porter.

Reply to Experienced Tiler Near Oxfordshire in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks