Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Everything I Have Learnt On The Forum.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

M

Mr Tiler

not to trust any tiler what so ever as they are miserable, tight and in most cases very very old lol

M

Mr Tiler

lol im also coming up to my 12 months anniversary of lurking into the dark and mysterious world known as 'tiling'. and I think after only actually working with a pro for no more than 2 months over that period this site has been an absolute god send to me. and in my opinion I havnt done too bad to say I didn't know what a notched trowel was this time last year. love the trade... the tillers on here arnt all that bad and hopefully I will continue slowly learning like this and manage to make my own little business out of it. thanks tillers forum tilers ;) accept for bri.... lol

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Yup......tilers are miserable. Only because we have to put up with crap from MOST of the other trades.

Mainly chuffing plumbers. :incazzato:

I

Italy

What I want to learn from tilersforums ........
who at 50 years ( I'm old ) are still like a curious child .............
as I always did in my work , I want to be at the forefront and make less effort .
thanks to all tilersforums that gives me the opportunity :)

I

Italy

for now I can go home :D image.jpeg

Reply to Everything I Have Learnt On The Forum.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks