Search the forum,

Discuss Everything I Have Learnt On The Forum.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr Tiler

not to trust any tiler what so ever as they are miserable, tight and in most cases very very old lol

M

Mr Tiler

lol im also coming up to my 12 months anniversary of lurking into the dark and mysterious world known as 'tiling'. and I think after only actually working with a pro for no more than 2 months over that period this site has been an absolute god send to me. and in my opinion I havnt done too bad to say I didn't know what a notched trowel was this time last year. love the trade... the tillers on here arnt all that bad and hopefully I will continue slowly learning like this and manage to make my own little business out of it. thanks tillers forum tilers ;) accept for bri.... lol

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Yup......tilers are miserable. Only because we have to put up with crap from MOST of the other trades.

Mainly chuffing plumbers. :incazzato:

Reply to Everything I Have Learnt On The Forum.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen