Currently reading:
Everything I Have Learnt On The Forum....

Discuss Everything I Have Learnt On The Forum.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr Tiler

lol im also coming up to my 12 months anniversary of lurking into the dark and mysterious world known as 'tiling'. and I think after only actually working with a pro for no more than 2 months over that period this site has been an absolute god send to me. and in my opinion I havnt done too bad to say I didn't know what a notched trowel was this time last year. love the trade... the tillers on here arnt all that bad and hopefully I will continue slowly learning like this and manage to make my own little business out of it. thanks tillers forum tilers ;) accept for bri.... lol

I

Italy

for now I can go home :D image.jpeg

Reply to Everything I Have Learnt On The Forum.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Another First for UK Tiling Forum; Crossing the 1 Million Posts Mark Soon It appears the other UK Tiling Forum is using a Free WordPress (that’s fine) but they went for wpForo instead of bridging...
Replies
Views
This is the A Friend of ours, UK Tiling Forum, is worth a mention for sure Discussion Thread We have this Tile Blog here, and a few other websites lets say. We will be adding to the blog during...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that wall material has been taken off as well, so everything had to be smoothed. After smoothing with some...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement