• Thread starter hunters tiling
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1K
  • usa
Search the forum,

Discuss end of the dw250n???? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

hunters tiling

i have been looking around for the best price on the dw250n. i have already had the pleasure of using them (i sub contracted to a company and they bought me two, a 240volt and a 110volt for site)

since then we have had a fall out and as you would expect they want the cutter back. (when i get paid they can have it!!!
...so i start to shop around for a replacment, lots around but then i get an email from a shop to say that rubi have stopped making them and now do a dw250lw in its place that they will do me for over a grand!! now i liked the dw250n but if its an old model then do i get the latest one? it seem a hell of a lot of money to step up just for a new model. or am i being fed a little fib to get me to spend more?
any help :smilewinkgrin:

D

DHTiling

I was under the impression that the 250N replaced the 250lw....Trade tiler sells the DS230lps....Tradetiler Wet Tile Saws

I think that it is the new DS cutters that are replacing the DW ones.....not sure because it's not something i have been asked or looked into...

I can find out for you though...:thumbsup:

Reply to end of the dw250n???? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen