Search the forum,

Discuss Electric Cutter... in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

J

Just Rizzle

When you only need to make around 6 or so cuts in a bathroom, why bother with a wet saw?
I use this mainly for bathroom work. (nipping outside to make the cut of course!)

View attachment 80567
The blade is so thin and the grinder so smooth in operation, the cuts are superb.
I use exactly the same brush less makita and markist850 blade also use it as a polisher brill bit of kit

F

Flintstone

I might have to invest! I'd like to see some close up pictures of a porcelain cut with the grinder

I

Italy

Glazed porcelain. available today only this format ....

image.jpeg

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I just bought a bare unit grinder, bought battery went to pick up at screwfix and asked,is the charger in the box? The guy said no its bare!! At that point i felt like a right numb f***er. . He took pity on me and I scored a free charger.... big up screwfix, newcastle.

GAZ5518

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Has been years since I have used my wet wheel...4 1/2" grinder with good quality blade all day long... Once you get used to it ... So much time saved with equal results :confused:

U

Unused Account 1

Got a stone bathroom monday ,still use wet saw on stone ,much better for me lol ,especially 3rd floor flat

Reply to Electric Cutter... in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen