Search the forum,

Discuss door strip with raised floor.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr Tiler

hello people just wonderd what was the best option when fixing in a door strip between carpet and raised tile.... is it just a case of having to be a slight slope? cheers

M

Marksmithtiling

Z bar or Multi height "T" bar are the ones to use. Usually get multi height from wickes expensive but local and easy to use

M

Mr Tiler

it doesn't say the width on wickes but the distance between tile and carpet is 21mm.... the height is 19mm which is just about in the specs lol.

G

Gazzer

Usually aim for a 10mm gap but without seeing what you see its hard to give any more advice.

Reply to door strip with raised floor.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen