Search the forum,

Discuss Diy sos in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Is anyone watching this on bbc1? It makes my blood boil when I see how some people leave jobs in this state. Ruins peoples lives. It always makes me want to go and help!

W

White Room

Watching it, the amount of work that was involved with extra steels and tanking...I think the original builder bit off more than he could chew.

I

Ian

Watching it, the amount of work that was involved with extra steels and tanking...I think the original builder bit off more than he could chew.

It looks that way, there must be 60-70 grands worth of work there! Looks nice now though.

D

diamondtiling

I had a phone call from a researcher just before Christmas asking if I could get involved with a job in North Wales early next year, they wanted my labour which is fine but they also wanted me to supply all the materials as well. I give to charity but that is taking things a bit far imo.

T

tfs

Surprised they took on all that work as they normaly do like a kitchen and finnishing works etc. This was the type of project you see on cowboy builders. Poor guy though, this type of thing must be soul destroying.

Shame on the origonal builder!

Reply to Diy sos in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen