Search the forum,

Discuss Ditra Matting (Schluter) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

TilingLogistics

Approximately 27-28 Metres of Ditra Matting for sale. Left over from my fixing days and I need the room. Collect from Solihull or I will try to meet you somewhere. I will chuck in two tubs of Dunlop Profix 4 as well best offer over £150 by next Friday secures. New Value around £225 I think but check first.

Kevin Martin
07770 598855

B

Branty

I can get it for £200 for a 30 mtr roll....

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

Can you..?...

Name the place mate....we know loads of suppliers but not at that price....if you can get it that cheap then let us know where...

T

TilingLogistics

I used to buy all my Ditra in Germany direct!!! This is enuine I don't fix anymore so a bargain for someone:yes:

Kev

J

JOHNNYCLARKE

I Bought Some Ditra Last Week For £4.95 Per Linear Mt.
I Bought 6 Rolls But Think That Price Was For Three Rolls Or Above.
Think Price For 1 -2 Rills Is £ 5.20 .
All Plus Vat.

Boydens Of Croyden , Surrey Do This Deal And Deliver For Free.

Johnny

T

TilingLogistics

I Bought Some Ditra Last Week For £4.95 Per Linear Mt.
I Bought 6 Rolls But Think That Price Was For Three Rolls Or Above.
Think Price For 1 -2 Rills Is £ 5.20 .
All Plus Vat.

Boydens Of Croyden , Surrey Do This Deal And Deliver For Free.

Johnny

Oh Well!!! Looks like I ain't gonna sell mine at that price then!!!! :yes: :yes: :yes:

It's obviously really come down in price then:ninja: Best bung it on E Bay by the looks of it:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kev

J

JOHNNYCLARKE

yes it has gone down in price somewhere over the last few months.
I was away from dec to feb but still quoting old prices and had a client pull me on ditra prices.
Think there is some kind of price war going on, what with the competition from
Blanke uni mat /pecilsatisc and presumably others I havent heard of yet.
Not a bad thing this drop in price , because i have lost a few jobs where I refused to tile iwthout ditra first.
I cover ditra with adhesive as i lay it and it all adds up for something which is a truly great product but one you dont see!!

Reply to Ditra Matting (Schluter) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen