Search the forum,

Discuss Dispute - Opinions please in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

JHeff

TF
Reaction score
I think most customers are oblivious to 'setting out',until you mention it to them.But as has been said above a compromise of changing the orientation of the veins would improve things.

Unfortunately, these thin cuts were done with the offcuts that were left, as only the exact amount of tiles were ordered. The bits that were used for the thin cuts were the best on offer from all the offcuts. Not ideal, but not many options.

S

Spud

It's a nice stone and you have done a good job, can you get 3 pieces cut oversize from a slab and replace them on the floor to loose the small slip cut ?

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Setting out and installation look great but the tiles themselves look blooming horrid...classic case of beauty is in the eye of the beholder

C

charlie1

Setting out and installation look great but the tiles themselves look blooming horrid...classic case of beauty is in the eye of the beholder

I love them! I don't think it's possible for something natural to look bad. I'd def have them in my bathroom but each to there own as you say Alan

Reply to Dispute - Opinions please in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen