Search the forum,

Discuss D. Carmichael & Sons in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
D Carmichael & Sons are building contractors based in Appin, Argyll. Established in 1935, we're a family run business.

As building contractors we offer a full range of building and project management services throughout the Oban, Lorn and Lochaber areas. We're not only builders of new properties - including kit houses, but regularly carry out extensive home renovation projects, house extensions and flat conversions. We are also experienced in commercial projects and offer estate management and property maintenance services.

Our expertise lies in providing a complete project management and build service to homeowners in North Argyll. We believe that open, honest communication with our clients is key to a successful building project. We co-ordinate and manage all the trades that are involved in your build. We work with joiners, electricians, plumbers, tilers, slaters, decorators - all chosen for their reliability and quality workmanship. The result is a high quality finish.

Reply to D. Carmichael & Sons in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen