Search the forum,

Discuss customers funny questions? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

CJ CERAMICS

in your experiences i am sure that you have all had some funny questions asked by your customers, so i thought it might be good to try and see what they are.

having just spent the day grouting and cleaning a consevatory floor for a lady who watched me all day from the kitchen table, she then asked me "when will it be ok for me to walk on it"????????:smilewinkgrin:

chris

STEVO

TF
Reaction score
Hi CJ,
I went to look at ajob the other day. The description i was given was "kitchen walls need tiling half height all way round...area clean ready to tile."
to start with, when i got there i had to be careful to avoid the cat trays dotted around the kitchen, the fridge and freezer randomly positioned away from the walls, and wallpaper all round. " Are you stripping the paper off or do you want me to price that in as well?" i asked. "OH, Cant we just tile over it?!!!!" came the reply.

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
tiled a bathroom about 3 months ago and i worked off a baten fixed above the bath,,came in 2nd day and th guy was laughing his head off...he says the wife came flying down the stairs all upset after you left last night,,,saying she didnt want a dado as a border:smilewinkgrin:

S

SandyFloor

The toddler of a single mum asked me if I was going to be her new daddy in front of mum.....a slightly embarassing moment.

M

mikethetile

im working for a danish woman at the moment decorating the outside of her house

shes vey funny

today she asked me if I could paint her eyebrows

she meant the stone lintols over her windows:lol:

Reply to customers funny questions? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen