Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Customers daughter stepped in self leveller in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

B

Bubblecraft

I've had customers stepping on freshly sealed tiles & non set tiles. I now put up hazard tape to stop this. Used to put sweeping brushes across doorways but they still go in. Hazard tape, so far, seems to do the job.

D

DHTiling

I once had customer walk on a newly slc'd floor and fell over *** over tit.. :lol:.... i just touched it in and tried not to laff .. it happens i said whilst wetting myself under my breath.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I guy I was working for a couple of years go went over on some big time, it was almost cartoon like. Keys and diary went up in the air and as he was a largish bloke he was rolling round on his back in it. I swear I nearly peed myself!

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

When we worked in Texas we were given a Mexican labourer called Hernandez he used to sweep the floor but always seemed to be walking on tiles that had been laid the day before (sand and cement fixing) I had to keep telling him, "Hernandez don't walk on those tiles they are still green" he would say "Si,Si, and carry on doing exactly the same. Me " Hernandez" him "Si" me " don't sweep there" him "Si" me " sweep here good" indicating an area that has been laid a few days, him "si" me " sweep there not good" indicating an area that has only been down one day, him " Si" me "so sweep here good" him "Si" me "sweep here not good OK" him "si" he just carried on sweeping where he liked, I walked away shaking my head.:mad2::lol:

W

White Room

I had just finished a floor screed in a big private house extension then someone decided to let the dog in after I had left, the dog must of panicked sinking into the screed...what a mess.

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Was doing a pub terrace in the summer working my way back towards my tools and general rubbish when a bloke came and stood behind me with a pint, watched me lay a tile, chatted to me then stepped past me onto the tile he just saw me fix. To say I wanted to swear is an understatement. Somehow I managed to keep my cool and politely tell him to get off!

P

Perry

i remember tileing a walkway in a dept store in swindon was two of us side by side this big guy managed to get between us and walk down with me screaming at him to stop he kept on walking 6x6 quarries ordinary set in those days he said i couldn't get off because of the barrier tape :mad2:

A

Alan M

its amazing . as soon as you do anything like this everyone wants to walk in there.
a was working and the boss was anoying us to put in steps . anyway just got them all in , and ready to go home when he walks out and says , why didnt you tell me those steps were wet. i though the timbers across them might make that obvious but no.

P

penno

Had it last week on a wetroom floor. Got there the next day and my brand new grout float was covered in it. "sorry i tried to re smooth it out" grrr

Reply to Customers daughter stepped in self leveller in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks