Search the forum,

Discuss CTD & Hardiebacker in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

N

Northern Bird

Dear all,

This is a simple request to all those who use CTD. James Hardie is looking to roll Hardiebacker out to CTD nationwide.

If you are bobbing in over the next few weeks can you please let the counter staff know. If you get a poor response could you please message me or post a reply to let us all know how it is getting on.

Its already stocked at CTD in the North East and CTD Yorkshire and CTD Manchester.

Thank you for your help in advance guys!

:grouphug:

D

DHTiling

Also just to add to this n/bird...... the backerboards are bigger than those sold by topps..is there a reason for this.?...

i.e. CTD 6mm is 1500mm x 900mm and topps size is 1200mm x 800mm and a different style of board ( no hardie pattern on it )....

just a query that's all.........:grin:

N

Northern Bird

Topps have an exclusive board at the moment. This is more for the diy market as it fits into customers cars easier.

however the 6mm 1500 by 900 orginal size which will be in CTD is pre laid out. The great thing about this as I once had a tiler tell me

"Its easy as I dont have to think about laying my screws out and can think about my tea!"

Its still early days with CTD so we will where we go with this!

N

Northern Bird

Closest is Warrington however they do supply some independent stores in the region.

Reply to CTD & Hardiebacker in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen