Search the forum,

Discuss cscs in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

lcjohno

TF
Reaction score
sorry if this has come up loads before but i'm looking into getting a cscs card to help me with new leads. Can anyone tell me the best place to book it? I've searched it on google but i dont know which site to trust, which is the best price or which type of card i need. I have the ASET Level 2 certificate in wall and floor tiling if that makes any difference. cheers.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Hope you get a better overseer than I did, when I renewed my gold card. He was a miserable sod:thumbsdown:

J

jamie B

I thought an nvq 2 was needed to get a cscs card.

I thought so too??
I think the whole thing's a bit of a rip off to be honest..If the fella above is gonna work sites with a firm he'd be better off getting a labourers card..I've seen plenty of trades doing that..I've yet to meet
many scrupulous site agents:lol:..and i've definately been at many a site induction where a whole mob of eastern european workmen have come on with the labourers card and have been doing everything. Where there's a system there's a loophole it seems.

Reply to cscs in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen