Search the forum,

Discuss Construction Card Schemes Info in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Some information on the card schemes can be found here: Construction Card Schemes : Tiling News

Last edited:
G

gregg

Thanks Dan, doing my health and safety test next week, then will apply for the card. I have done a course in South Africa(not accredited)but have 7 years experience and references to prove my abilities plus my current employer will sign the necessary forms etc. so once I have been through it all i'll let the other lads/ladies know the ins and outs.

T

tiler tom

Could be a bit of a farce in my experience.
I hold a cscs card from a previous employer so when I was asked if I had one to do work tiling on site I said I did then contacted the cscs help line. The card was a labour only card and they told me that I needed a tilers card. For this I either had to have an nvq 2 or was training for one. Otherwise tough. Hold on theres a loophole. Are you wall tiling or floor tiling. Wall tiling ok that card will do thank you and goodnight. Thats why I think it is a farce.

Reply to Construction Card Schemes Info in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Are you looking for constant and regular site work with competitive rates of pay and unlimited...
Replies
Views
We have been a member on the tilers forums pretty much from the start in 2006, we are one of the...
Replies
Views
I hope you can help we are trying to source (for a match) some 300mm by 300mm matte white taco...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to source some specific tiles from Marazzi, but it seems most UK dealers are just...
Replies
Views
Hi I have ordered the Wunda Rapid Response underfloor heating for my kitchen. We were going...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen