Search the forum,

Discuss Classic Travertine - Disaster in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

Fekin

I'd like to see the customers face as you turn up in your van, followed by another 17 who's come to watch :smash:

T

TilingLogistics

any chance of doing a video Kev? would love to see how it's done:gettree:

One of the problems is trying to demonstrate the lippage before! You can mark it with coins of various thicknesses but it still doesn't show how bad it really is. On this job for example bearing in mind its only a small job you can lay a 1 metre straight edge across the room and pass a 2p coin under it in the middle where the two tiles meet. Then move it down to the next row and you can pass a £1 coin under.

Kev

S

Sully

You, 3 watchers and a video camera team on a 14 sq/m kitchen floor ..... I am picturing all the corgi Dennis's that I saw on the TV last week and I should imagine it would be quite a sight :ninja:

oh how I wish I could be there!

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TilingLogistics

You, 3 watchers and a video camera team on a 14 sq/m kitchen floor ..... I am picturing all the corgi Dennis's that I saw on the TV last week and I should imagine it would be quite a sight :ninja:

oh how I wish I could be there!

So do I there's no one to make the tea :idea3: :merrychristmas:

Kev

T

TilingLogistics

Anyway there's only one definate and I am off to sunny North Wales on a 3 day out of hours job til late Sunday night so if there is anyone else interested my number is in my sig block.

Kev

Reply to Classic Travertine - Disaster in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen